Enviromose Safe Paint & Varnish Stripper
Enviromose Safe Paint & Varnish Stripper is a double strength water based gel paint stripper for multi layer paint removal. Ideal for use on DIY and home projects as a safer alternative to conventional stripping solvents and has minimal side effects. It can be used on many types of paints, varnishes, lacquers, powder coatings, stains and even artex finishes. It will effectively remove up to 20 layers of paint overnight in one thick coat.
Enviromose paint stripper has double the strength with its extra strong gel formula. Ideal for using on metal, wood, masonry, artex etc. It strips all surfaces safely & quickly!
- Water Based
- Low Odour
- Easy to apply gel
- Fast acting
- Can remove around 1.6 Sq Metre of paint per 1 Ltr.
- Wear suitable gloves & eye protection
- Enviromose must be shaken well before use
- For best results use between 10C – 30C
- Do not try to spread the product too far as this will result in poor penetration
- Allow Enviromose to do its work: do not try to remove too quickly
- Never let the surface become too dry during treatment
Preparation: Ensure surfaces to be stripped are dry. Protection should be provided for floor coatings, or any surface that may be damaged by Enviromose (perspex, plastics, rubber etc.)
How to apply
- Cover top with a cloth during opening to avoid splashes.
- Apply generous, even coat & do not brush out. Layer Enviromose onto surface to be stripped with suitable brush..
- Leave for 1 hour & apply a second generous coat. For less than 5 layers of paint or varnish, a second coat may not be necessary.
- After product has penetrated to be substrate (up to 24 hours), scrape off, leaving surface as clean as possible.
- Rub down using a scrubbing brush or stainless stell pad & water.
- Rinse with clean cold water & allow to dry.
- Removing Tar or Bitumen: If you put the gel on nice and thick, cover the area with plastic so it doesn’t dry out too fast. a minimum of 4 hours (ideally overnight) is required to then remove the tar or bitumen.