Mohawk’s Wood Epoxy Putty Sticks – Epoxy Fillers
Mohawk’s Wood Epoxy Putty Sticks enables you to restore, rebuild and repair all kinds of wood and other hard surfaces.
- Easy to use and versatile
- Makes durable, permanent repairs
- 8-10 minute workable time
- Fast curing, hardens in less than 20 minutes
- No shrinkage
- Mold to any shape
- May be sanded, drilled, stained or painted.
- Excellent adhesive – wood to metal, wood to glass, and wood to ceramic.
Also Available Individually HERE
A = Oak/light Walnut M743-1530
B = Walnut M743-1560
C = Cherry M743-1550
D = Mahogany M743-1540
E = Pine M743-1510
F = White M743-1520
G = Black M743-1570
H = Beige M743-1500
I = Natural Oak M743-1575
J = Natural Maple M743-1580
K = Natural Cherry M7453-1585
L = Raw Umber M743-1590
Benefits of Using Epoxy Sticks
- Durable, non-shrinking, and machinable
- Can be sanded, carved, drilled and routed
- Resistant to solvents and heat
- Great background colours for many common finishes
- Makes colour matching to your finish faster and easier
- Eliminates mess of adding powders or liquid colourants
- Always the right proportion of colour to ensure good working properties
- Easy to measure and mix
- Just cut off measured sections of the sticks and knead together
- Fast cure formula: 3-5 minutes work life, hardens in 10-20 minutes
- Epoxy sticks are available in 12 colours.
- Use the chart to determine which colours to mix and match.
- Cut small sections from the sticks listed on the formula.
- Slice the sections into smaller pieces as needed.
- Knead the slices until they are a solid colour.
- Make sure the colour match is correct.
- Force the epoxy material into the damaged area.
- Wood Lube will help remove the excess cleanly.
- Apply Wood Lube over the epoxy material.
- Remove the excess with a plastic card or knife.
- After curing, sand the damaged area.
- The filled area is now ready for colouring