Surface Repair Lacquer
This is an acrylic surface repair lacquer. It is used for sealing and refinishing repairs to lacquered and painted surfaces. It is low build, blends with the surface of the substrate very well and has a quick drying time of approximately 10-15minutes, this can be decreased with the use of a heat gun.
You will need to directly apply the surface repair lacquer to the repaired area and leave to dry. This product is useful for reducing sheen level after a repair with soft and hardwax.
Available in 400ml aerosols in Deep Matt, Matt, Silk Matt, Semi-Gloss, and Gloss.
- Make sure the area is clean and dust free.
- Shake the can thoroughly to warm and mix the surface repair lacquer.
- Apply by holding at a 45 degree angle and a distance of 6-12inches.
- Keep the can moving to avoid over applying to one area and creating runs in your lacquer.
- Allow to dry and flatten back with a Finixa scuff roll between coats.
- Apply as many coats as required for the desired finish.
- To clear the nozzle, invert the aerosol and spray.